Tile Roofing Installation & Repair Contractors
Tile roofing has come a long way in the past decade. Cement tiles come in many colors and imitate other roofing materials. If you’re looking for a roof replacement, you may want to consider this material. Deschutes Roofing & Insulation can provide you with a free estimate and answer all your questions.
Benefits of a Tile Roof For Your Home
If you’ve never considered a tile roof, you may change your mind once you understand the many benefits.
- Longevity – A tile roof will last 50 years or more with proper installation.
- Fire-, hail- & wind-resistant – In fact, your insurance company may give you a discount if you choose tile!
- Value – When you sell your home, most appraisers give tile a higher appraisal value than other roofing materials.
- Insulation – If you live near a high-traffic area and wish your home were quieter, tile roofing provides excellent sound insulation.
- Environmentally-friendly – Most tiles meet ENERGY STAR® requirements and because they have natural air flow, they’re also energy-efficient. Plus, at the end of their life they can be recycled.
Why Choose Deschutes Roofing & Insulation Contractors
As with our other roofing materials, Deschutes Roofing & Insulation offers our 10-year workmanship warranty with every new tile roof we install. We can do this because our installers are trained and experienced in tile installation. We believe in treating our customers like family and their home like our own. We’re licensed, insured, and bonded in the unlikely event something doesn’t go as planned.
Contact Us Today
If you’re not sure if tile is the right roofing choice for your home, call Deschutes Roofing & Insulation. Our team is ready to help you choose the right material, style, and color for your new roof – whether it’s concrete, clay, tile, metal, imitation shake, or asphalt roofing.