10 Reasons To Use Deschutes Roofing
Frigid winters and scorching summers in Central Oregon can be brutal on your roof. Snow, ice dams, wind storms, ice, rain, and extreme temperatures will put your roof to the test. You will quickly find out if corners were cut. Unfortunately, most people discover the shortcomings only when they develop a leak, or when they find shingles in their yard that are supposed to be attached to the roof. However, there is something you can do to help prevent disasters like these from happening.
At Deschutes Roofing we go beyond “minimum code” requirements and install our roofs according to what the climate demands. We do our best to prevent future damage and extend the life of your new roof for as long as possible. You will feel secure knowing that we enforce specific procedures to protect your home and family by:
- Installing your new roof according to code as well as the manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Installing extra ice and water shield along the eaves and up the valleys where ice dams form.
- Using nails instead of staples to secure the shingles to the roof.
- Making sure your attic is properly ventilated, which helps prevent ice dams during the winter and keeps your home cooler during the summer.
Taking these extra steps may seem like common sense, but it is surprising to see how often they are overlooked in the name of saving money. Of course, any savings are wasted when you must pay for extra repairs or replace your roof years before it should be necessary. Furthermore, most roofing companies never even address ventilation at all because they are not knowledgeable or do not choose to take the extra time to make the proper calculations. Proper ventilation is critical to the life of your roof and we will not ignore this.
Here Are 10 Other Ways The People At Deschutes Roofing Can Help Make Your Life Easier:
- We offer outstanding warranties and use only top-quality materials. We guarantee our work for 10 years so that your roof has a decade of inclement weather to test the quality of our work. The brand name materials we use have been proven over time and include limited lifetime warranties. We even offer a 50-year non-prorated fully transferable warranty with our GAF line of products.
- We are a GAF Certified Company which means our installers have been trained and certified to meet the strict standards of the oldest, most trusted shingle manufacturer in the world.
- We are fully Licensed, Insured and Bonded for the protection of your home and family. An unusually low price from another company may mean insufficient coverage. If a company is missing workers’ compensation insurance, the homeowner can be sued if an employee is injured or dies on the job. Copies of these documents are available upon request.
- Most jobs can be completed in one day, offering minimal disruption to your life. By the time you return from work your property will look as clean as when you left that morning.
- We have a full office staff, including field managers and account managers to help before and after the installation of your new roof.
- We will work with your insurance company to help get your roof repaired or replaced and to maximize your insurance claim payout.
- We take care of everything from protecting your property before we start, to the final clean up. All you need to do is choose what product and color you want.
- We offer 100% financing (O.A.C.) with easy monthly payments. Get qualified in under 10 minutes.
- We give you easy-to-understand, transparent estimates with detailed line items. No smoke and mirrors or hidden costs here – just straight-forward information.
- We have more 5-Star Google Reviews than any other roofing company in Central Oregon. Google “Deschutes Roofing” and read for yourself.